COVID-19 Library Services
Get a Library Card | eResources | Curbside Pick-Up | Returns | Requests, Holds and Physical Materials
Give us a call at 780-781-0005 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can set you up with one!
Youth (ages 12-17) $5
Ebooks, eAudios, comics, magazines, papers, and homework help are all available with your library card. Visit our eLibrary page to find out everything we have to offer!
1. When you arrive at the library, give us a call.
2. We will check out your materials then place them in a bag outside. Please make sure you stay in your car or by the street until we have gone back inside.
3. Pick up your books, and enjoy!
Curbside Pick-Up is available on Tuesdays and Fridays from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
We are still accepting materials in our outside book drop. These items will be under a strict 72 hour quarantine before being put back out on the shelves.
We have a wide variety of books, DVDs, and audiobooks available for you!
Visit search.prl.ab.ca to place your request.
Here's how to let us know what you need:
1. Visit our catalogue page. Make sure you see our logo at the top of the screen. If not, choose our library from the pull down menu (top left)
2. Login with your account (top right). Barcode and PIN (Your last 4 digits of your phone number)
3. Narrow your search using the limiter bar, (side left), selecting Daysland Public Library.
4. 1(of 1) means we own one, and its on the shelf.
5. Select add to my list.
6. Scroll to the top of the page, you can select My Lists and choose the list you created. You can then email the list to us!
7. Once you have created your list, first email it to yourself, then send us a forward of that email to email@example.com with your name, phone number and library card number.
8. We will call you when they are ready for pick up.
- last updated: September 24th, 2020.